Wow! I always hate this question. How do you sum up the years of experiences that shape who you are in a short description?
Rather than describing myself, I am going to try to list a few things that define who I am.
1. Fierce and protective of my family
2. Always searching for ways to make life fun for myself and my family
3. Mom to a beautiful two year old little girl
4. Teacher to my daughter
6. Love learning about others and sharing with them
7. Horses, horses and more horses
8. Prefer to clean my barn, than my house
9. I love to learn new things and challenging myself
10. Helping others find the joys in life and what it has to offer
- Gourmet 10 Best Countertop Ovens - If you have limited space at home, you need to make certain adjustments that wou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 months ago
- I entered the @QuickenLoans "Clean Slate #Sweepstakes" for my chance to win $4,000! Enter now! quickenloans.com/blog/holiday-d… 1 year ago
- Gourmet 10 Best Braiser Pans - There are so many great dishes you can make with a braiser pan:@Pasta with Brais... ow.ly/3KE050fppVs 1 year ago
- Gourmet 10 Best Slow Cookers - Slow cookers come in all shapes and sizes, but they’re all designed for long-ter... ow.ly/qzqn50eNqIi 1 year ago
- Gourmet Best Kitchen Gadgets for the Creative Chef - @Best Kitchen Gadgets for the Creative Chef A lot of folks... ow.ly/YuTC50doxDN 1 year ago