Wow! I always hate this question. How do you sum up the years of experiences that shape who you are in a short description?
Rather than describing myself, I am going to try to list a few things that define who I am.
1. Fierce and protective of my family
2. Always searching for ways to make life fun for myself and my family
3. Mom to a beautiful two year old little girl
4. Teacher to my daughter
6. Love learning about others and sharing with them
7. Horses, horses and more horses
8. Prefer to clean my barn, than my house
9. I love to learn new things and challenging myself
10. Helping others find the joys in life and what it has to offer
- Gourmet Our Favorite Recipes: June Recipe Round-Up - Summer has officially arrived and what better way to celeb... ow.ly/ZdBc50clsoc 3 days ago
- Gourmet 10 Best Blenders of 2017 - One of the most useful and versatile small appliance that you could have in ... ow.ly/EZ7B50bJICx 1 month ago
- Gourmet Our Favorite Recipes Roundup for May - We can all agree, there’s nothing like the first few fresh Sprin... ow.ly/1aFh50bst3T 1 month ago
- Gourmet Top 10 Gas Grills of 2017 - With everyone’s decks and patios equipped with a nice outdoor grill, it’s n... ow.ly/hx9550b8sGv 1 month ago
- Gourmet Top 10 Charcoal Grills of 2017 - When it comes to grilled dishes, the classic smokey flavor of a charco... ow.ly/B7Eu50aLHDl 2 months ago