Wow! I always hate this question. How do you sum up the years of experiences that shape who you are in a short description?
Rather than describing myself, I am going to try to list a few things that define who I am.
1. Fierce and protective of my family
2. Always searching for ways to make life fun for myself and my family
3. Mom to a beautiful two year old little girl
4. Teacher to my daughter
6. Love learning about others and sharing with them
7. Horses, horses and more horses
8. Prefer to clean my barn, than my house
9. I love to learn new things and challenging myself
10. Helping others find the joys in life and what it has to offer
- Gourmet Best Kitchen Gadgets for the Creative Chef - @Best Kitchen Gadgets for the Creative Chef A lot of folks... ow.ly/YuTC50doxDN 2 months ago
- I entered the @QuickenLoans "Room for Improvement #Sweepstakes" for my chance at a room renovation! Enter now! ngx.me/20UJfu4.h?r=74… 2 months ago
- Gourmet Top 10 Bakeware Sets of 2017 - Knowing how to bake certainly has a lot of advantages. You can always ha... ow.ly/57kn50d4C5F 2 months ago
- Gourmet American Flag Cake - American Flag Cake Makes one 9-inch cake 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature 1 ... ow.ly/ytAg50d1Z6O 3 months ago
- RT @LawWebMktg: Can't wait to see what your next adventure is, @randfish. You're an amazing human and a true legend in the #SEO community.… 3 months ago