Wow! I always hate this question. How do you sum up the years of experiences that shape who you are in a short description?
Rather than describing myself, I am going to try to list a few things that define who I am.
1. Fierce and protective of my family
2. Always searching for ways to make life fun for myself and my family
3. Mom to a beautiful two year old little girl
4. Teacher to my daughter
6. Love learning about others and sharing with them
7. Horses, horses and more horses
8. Prefer to clean my barn, than my house
9. I love to learn new things and challenging myself
10. Helping others find the joys in life and what it has to offer
- Iconic brands have removed their As, Bs and Os to promote the @RedCross's need for blood donations. #MissingTypes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- #sixflags What is going on with the Season Passes in Georgia? I lost my vacation time trying to fix the pass and di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Donated blood helped this mother, who received 16 units of blood, 10 units of plasma and four units of platelets du… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Do you have type O blood? The @RedCross has issued a critical need for donations as type O supplies have dwindled.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The @RedCross has been coming to the rescue of those in need since 1863. Read about 19 of their most remarkable res… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago